Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The biggest Latin festival in the USA.

It was Saturday June 11th and I had a wonderful time dancing and watching the amazing Puerto Rican and Hispanic people do their thing. It was the 31st year celebration and all I could hear was the chant of the crowd whenever one of the hosts screamed Boricua.
People came from all around the world for this festival and it was such an electrifying atmosphere with beautiful people and mixture of so much colors. I could see a rainbow by merely looking in the crowd. Puerto Ricans are very beautiful people, and did you know I have some Puerto Rican in me?
Sure, am married to one and this was one of my opportunities to experience the culture, atmosphere and beautiful people. Take a look at a few pictures and videos I could take, and let me have your opinion about these wonderful culture and people.































































Took tons of pictures. Enjoy the few I shared and I will be coming back with amazing posts.
Its Chiaka, Chasari the Lagos-NewYorker.

No comments:

Post a Comment