Sunday, June 19, 2016

My team is always Hungry

Your association now really tells a lot about how successful you will turn out to be in future. We all need certain people in our lives for encouragement, guidance and direction especially when we might have certain hurdles to cross in life. But we sure need to be selective as to whose advice we act on because wasted time is worse than wasted money.
I have met a lot of people in life. Successful and already made people, working hard relentlessly on the ladder of success, some who are just trying to find their path to success and will do anything just to make sure they get there. But every time I meet someone who is successful at what they do, I ask questions because I believe I can always learn something from them, something new. And one thing that they always have in common is the fact that they keep their circles small. They may not have a lot of friends but the few ones they have are a motivation and inspiration for them to  keep going and be better at whatever they do.
So, at this point I will say, we need to use discretion when choosing our friends and those we call team members who will be there to support us all the way up and keep us going even when we have touched the sky and are floating in it.





















When a wise man decides to share his ideas to a foolish man, it's as good as seeing an Oasis in the desert only to fetch the water into a basket. It's such a waste. You will run out of reasonable ideas, it will all be a waste and the foolish man will keep telling you that your ideas are not achievable.
I have met a lot of them, I dust them off like the sand on my feet. I am relentless in my aspirations and I do not go anywhere close to those who talk down my dreams. At least I dream! They sleep empty and wake empty with no dreams, no vision, no growth. If you can't relate with me, then you are no part of my team. So if you really want to make your way successful, then stay Hungry! Choose your friends wisely, and never be sympathetic about dropping dirt in the trash.
That's where it belongs!
It's Chiaka, Chasari the LagosNewYorker.

No comments:

Post a Comment