Monday, June 13, 2016

Studio section with Rideout163

Got an early morning call to meet up with my man Princeton Davis of Rideout163 for a studio session. Nothing could look better than a young man who's working hard to make his way to the top. I personally find that attractive and I'm naturally drawn to such people whenever I meet them. And then I see so much passion in what he does.

We all have a passion and something that drives us. Some could be passionate about the very wrong things, meanwhile those who are passionate about the right things are the ones that make a difference in the world we live.



































And we had with us, Oscar the magician with the lighting and photography.
Everything that makes a difference in life is achieved out of your comfort zone.
Don't sit and lament over past mysteries, Get up and Grind.
Its Chiaka, Chasari the LagosNewyorker.

No comments:

Post a Comment