Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Start planting Now!

Victory is a term that comes with honor. It's like being able to pull through something and come out successful. I know a couple of my readers can relate with this feeling especially if you have waited for certain things for so long and worked towards it and had all your expectations come to a reality.
Nothing can replace this feeling! 
But guess what, it doesn't happen automatically and it is no magic. This is something that has to be worked on or worked towards for a while and as you see it progressing, then you can look towards a realization of something expected. So, in simple terms, this means you must plant before you expect to reap any fruitage. The popular saying: You reap what you sow is very applicable here.
So what's on your mind right now? Yes, the same thing on my mind and I will ask the question:
What have you sown in the recent months? Weeks? Days? Hours? Minutes? Even seconds! 
What do you want to reap in the nearest future? Or.. What do you expect? 
Something? Nothing? There's no magic to it. Start now so you can expect to get something and eventually come out Victorious in your personal pursuits and find a purpose in life.
On the other hand, sitting and doing nothing while you procrastinate on future riches and wealth that are non-existent will reap nothing... I mean nothing! 
Do not be misled by the social media and the lives that people profess to live out there.
There is much more to it than you can ever understand. The only way to become a victor and successful in life is to fight and work hard. Yes, work on something, be fruitful and then you can have hope of a future when those little things you did will reap their rich rewards. 
I am a Victor. I am a Fighter! I work... I don't play.
The future is bright and I have a vision I am working towards and in future I will refer back to this post today. Logically, I just planted. It will definitely produce in future.
It's Chiaka, Chasari the LagosNewYorker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment